Wysylka Technologies Pvt Ltd (“prodist.tech” or the “Company”) firmly believes in the highest standards of integrity in relation to information provided by its customers at the time of interaction with the Company, and otherwise.
Customers of prodist.tech provide all kinds of information – be it information that is personal in nature and is provided by you at the time of your interaction with prodist.tech either through the prodist.tech Website, or through visits to prodist.tech branches, or information that is picked up without explicitly being provided by you, but during your interaction with prodist.tech, either through the prodist.tech Website, or through visits to prodist.tech branches.
Types of information received by prodist.tech:
The following information is collected by prodist.tech during your interaction with prodist.tech, either through the prodist.tech Website. Such information may be explicitly provided to prodist.tech by you, or may even be collected as you navigate the prodist.tech Website. Please note that the following list is only illustrative, and is by no means, exhaustive:
- Information about your internet connection
- The equipment used by you to browse the prodist.tech Website
- Your usage details in respect of the prodist.tech Website
- IP details
- Account / Customer Information – including but not limited to your name, address, email address, mobile / telephone number, gender, income, and any other information sought by prodist.tech at the time of your making an account with prodist.tech, or obtaining a quote from prodist.tech
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and any other tracking technologies
- Your searches and other activities
- Your browsing information (browsing length, details of online ads that you clicked on)
- Your transactional information
Kindly note that any user-generated content, such as reviews, blogs, testimonials etc. are all information treated by prodist.tech as its own.
Third Party Interaction:
You may access the prodist.tech Website through third-party websites over which prodist.tech has no control. You may optionally provide prodist.tech with information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus. In such cases, prodist.tech fetches and stores whatever information is made available to prodist.tech by you through these sign-in services. Please also note that prodist.tech reserves its rights to use information provided by you, in consonance with all relevant laws and guidelines. However, such use of information shall be exempted from any liabilities arising out of your preferences with the National Do Not Call Registry. You will appreciate that prodist.tech may need to communicate with you on account of the specialized nature of your interaction with prodist.tech, in order to provide you with information as to appointments scheduled, among other things.
How your information helps in providing you with a more optimized interface and experience :
prodist.tech uses the information that you provide to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of your interaction with prodist.tech, and to personalize your experience while using the prodist.tech Services. prodist.tech also uses this information to display relevant advertisements, provide support to you, communicate with you, and to comply with legal obligations.
You have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from prodist.tech on behalf of its partners, and from prodist.tech in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from prodist.tech, please write to prodist.tech at email@example.com. Kindly note that any information provided by you during your interaction with prodist.tech may be stored and used by prodist.tech indefinitely, and such storage shall continue notwithstanding any “opt-out” initiated by you.
How prodist.tech uses and shares the information collected:
prodist.tech uses information collected from and about you for a variety of purposes, including (but not limited) to:
- Processing and responding to your queries
- Understanding customers (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improving content and features of prodist.tech Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), processing and completing your transactions, and making special offers
- Administering services and diagnosing technical problems
- Sending you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you
- Sending you questions that you may be able to answer if you have registered with prodist.tech, or have scheduled an appointment at a prodist.tech or location
- Enabling and filtering advertisements that are relevant to you
- Generating and reviewing reports and data about, and to conduct research on, prodist.tech user base and service usage patterns
- Administering contests and sweepstakes
- Providing you with customer support
- Providing you with notices about your account
- Carrying out prodist.tech obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and prodist.tech, including for billing and collection
- Carrying out prodist.tech obligations that arise out all relevant statute in relation to your vehicle, and in relation to your transaction and interaction with prodist.tech
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features offered by prodist.tech
- Granting you opportunities to avail special offers / vouchers being offered by third parties by you being a customer of prodist.tech and/or showing your interest for the Services of prodist.tech
We strongly recommend you to fully read and understand the Terms and Conditions with respect to the browsing of prodist.tech Websites which shall be deemed to be applicable upon you on you preferring to browse the prodist.tech Websites.
prodist.tech may use the information collected from you to enable prodist.tech to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though prodist.tech does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on, or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
In the event you have any complaints or concerns with respect to the Website or our Services, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under, the Grievance Officer of prodist.tech for the purpose of this Agreement shall be:
Grievance Officer Name : Rakesh Singh
Email Address : email@example.com
(Please include the following subject line in the email – “Attention: Grievance Officer”)